Pinsent Masons is a global 100 law firm, specialising particularly in the energy, infrastructure, financial services, real estate and advanced manufacturing and technology sectors. The firm employs over 3,000 people worldwide, including around 1,500 lawyers and more than 400 partners. The firm’s international footprint encompasses seven offices across Asia Pacific, two offices in the Middle East, six offices in continental Europe and one in Africa. The firm also has comprehensive coverage across each of the UK’s three legal jurisdictions.
We believe that if we do business in the right way and for the right reasons, success that will flow from that. Over the last year we have:
- Launched the Mindful Business Charter with Barclays and Addleshaw Goddard. 21 organisations have now signed up
- Been listed as Stonewall’s most inclusive LGBT+ employer
- Been ranked as a Times top 50 employer for women for the third time
- Affirmed our commitment to UN Global Goals for sustainable development
- Joined the Valuable 500 campaign, which seeks to place disability inclusion on the board agenda of 500 global businesses