LawCareersNetLIVE will be held on Friday 1 December 2023 at County Hall, London, SE1 7PB, just off Westminster Bridge. Registration opens at 9.15am for a 9.45am start.
How to reach the venue:
The Transport for London journey planner is useful for estimating journey times.
- By London Underground Both Westminster tube station (on the District, Circle and Jubilee lines) and Waterloo mainline and tube station (on the Bakerloo, Northern, Jubilee and Waterloo & City lines) are just five minutes’ walk away
- Walking from Westminster tube (Exit 1 and 2) Leave the station via Exits 1 and 2 and turn right up the steps onto Westminster Bridge. Walk across the bridge towards County Hall and the London Eye. At the end of the bridge, continue straight along the pavement. Go past the entrance to the Marriott Hotel, walking around the building and turn left into Belvedere Road. Continue along Belvedere Road, which runs along the back of County Hall. The venue’s door is situated in the middle of the building opposite Forum Magnum Square.
- Walking from Waterloo mainline and tube (Exit 6) Make your way to the mainline concourse and to the overland train platforms. Head towards Platform 18 and leave the station via Exit 6, walking across the walkway and into the tunnel. Take the left-hand stairs and walk down to ground level, York Road. Continue along York Road with the Thames/London Eye on the opposite side of the road, to the right. Continue along York Road until you see a Premier Inn – just after this, there is a crossing which leads to Forum Magnum Square. Cross over to the Square and the door to the venue is directly in front of you, across the Square. Should you accidently find yourself at the London Eye end of Belvedere Road, walk down the road and the door is located just past and opposite Starbucks.
- By Rail The mainline stations at Waterloo, Victoria and Charing Cross are minutes away by foot or by Underground.
- By Bus Several bus routes pass close by and stop near to Belvedere Road: 76, 77, 211, 341, 381 and 507. For further information, visit the Transport for London website.
- Driving/Congestion Charge County Hall lies within the congestion charge area. Driving to the venue is not recommended given the high cost and difficulties of parking. The nearest Blue Badge disabled parking bay is located at Hayward Gallery Car Park (drive down Jubilee Gardens). Please see Westminster Council’s website for further information.