Firm-led workshops give you the chance to discover the work of a practising solicitor. From practice areas to practical skills, your workshop leaders will take you through the key issues and tasks of working in the City.
- Addleshaw Goddard – Do you have an appetite to innovate?
- Charles Russell Speechlys LLP – Putting clients first – how to build and maintain client relationships as a lawyer
- Osborne Clarke LLP – The metaverse in the legal landscape
- RPC – Cybersecurity and technology: what does a cyber lawyer do?
- Trowers & Hamlins LLP – Trends in international arbitration